Sunday, January 14, 2007

What to do with two little girls on a snow day!


Its another snowy day in Nebraska and these girls have been cooped all day. So we thought that we would improvise and do some online karaoke. Its one of the simplest things do to. Just pull up one of the couple of online sites and you don't have to hook up anything to the computer. All you have to do is sing! Anyways on a day like this, when I know that I don't want to send them outside until the snow day tomorrow- we try and occupy the girls with things like online Nick Jr.com or Barney.com or we play some go fish. I also make a mexican drink that my mom used to make on cold days- Its called Atole. It taste so good and it replaces hot chocolate for us. Tomorrow - I'm thinking about trying the Snow Day Party. I will definately let you know how that turns out.

No comments:

Needed Mom at home that enjoys helping people