Thursday, February 8, 2007

Cheyanne Goes to see a Behavior Therapist

I picked up from Cheyanne from school today to take her to her behavior therapist appt. Mainly, we were concerned about her eating habits, and I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. I also picked up my son, Nathan, Cheyanne's older brother, so she wouldnt cry with the doctor, because she would feel more comfortable with him.

We met the doctor and I believe cheyanne felt like this was Nathan's appt, so she was very calm about the whole thing. The doctor made her feel very welcome and at ease with the situation so when the doc started asking her questions about food she did not feel pressured to answer them.
After all the question asking, the therapist asked us to keep a journal for the week. To write down how she wakes up in the morning, see if she eats her breakfast and how much she eats for dinner.
We are to journal that for a week to see if there are any relations to her mood and if she wants to eat or not. So far, so good- Hopefully this doc can give us some ideas, because sometimes, Cheyanne scars me when she doesn't want to eat.

No comments:

Needed Mom at home that enjoys helping people